$56.00 – $828.00
BECO Select A depth filter sheets are advantageous to use in demanding filtration of high quality spirits such as whiskey, cognac, barrel-matured brandy to name a few. Select A series is also excellent to use when fruit is the basis of the distilled spirits.
The specific advantages of BECO SELECT A depth
- Low content of calcium, magnesium and iron ions
to avoid secondary hazes
- Color-preserving filtration through minimum color
adsorption in the depth filter sheet
- Selective separation of long-chain fatty acid esters
- Reliable retention of the components to be
separated, good clarification
- Economic service life through high dirt holding
Fine Filtration of Very Fine Haze Substances
BECO SELECT A 20
BECO depth filter sheets for achieving a high clarifying
level. This depth filter sheet type reliably retains very
fine particles and higher fatty acids. This makes them
particularly suitable for haze-free storage and filling.
BECO SELECT A 40
BECO depth filter sheets for clarification filtration and
for the separation of medium-strong haze. This depth
filter sheet type has a high dirt holding capacity and is
particularly suitable for the filtration of spirits with a
high fusel oil content.